Monday, June 23, 2014

10 Things (but starting with 8)

8 - The number of times per day I say "sorry" when I have absolutely no reason to be. Why do so many women do this? Watch this commercial by Pantene, showing how ridiculous it is and why we need to stop! We have nothing to be sorry for, ladies!
Source
7 - The number of days until my next blog post, as I'll be frolicking in the land currently inhabited by my two BFFs. 

6 - The number of times I ate ice cream last week. The majority of my meals were nice and healthy, but ice cream tastes at least 10 times better during the summer, making it that much harder to resist.
Source
5.5 - The number of hours I'll be willing to stand in line for my first Shake Shack experience.
Source
5 - The number of times I laughed per minute watching 22 Jump Street last week.
Source
4 - The number of points the US World Cup team currently has. Good luck on Thursday! You can DO it!
Source
3.5 - The number of weeks until my nephew is due!

3 - The number of times, on average, I wake up during the night–and two of them are usually because Ladle thinks it's fun to yowl as obnoxiously as possible during the early morning hours. No wonder I'm so tired all the time!
Source
2 - The number of weeks until my birthday (plus one day)!
Source
1 - One very good reason to get to know people in your apartment building: so when you're locked out at 12:30 AM, approaching them as a sweaty, blubbering mess begging to be let in, they don't look at you like you're insane and they're a little afraid of you and of letting you inside. Just FYI:)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment